Sorry, that I didn’t post any new posts in this week. I was really busy at this time, because I was going to write a French test at school and I had to learn all that French vocabularies and grammar. So I was really busy. But today I made the test at school and now after the school, after eating lunch and after making my homework, I can start to blog again (Finally! :D).
Today I want to post something about orange juice. I really love it. Usually we buy some from the market, but making orange juice by yourself is fun, easy and the result is a fresh result and you’d be really proud of yourself. After making orange juice by myself I sometimes think that I could make my very own little business by selling orange juice. But it’s a pity that I can’t sell things in front of my house or somewhere else. It’s only possible with an approval (well, I don’t really understand that stuff). But I just want to show you how to make your very own orange juice:
You need (for 4 glasses):
- a juicer
- 4 oranges
- 4 glasses
- a bowl
How to make it (step by step):
- Cut every orange into two pieces.
- Squeeze out the juice out of them by squeezing them with the juicer.
- Pour the juice into sieve and into a bowl.
- Pour the juice from the bowl into the 4 glasses. But don’t fill it to the edge, because later on you’ll fill in some water!
- You should also fill some water into the glasses.
- At last you can give a little bit honey into the orange juices, because the orange juice would be really, really sour without it!
- Don’t forget to tidy up the kitchen again (Mom always says this to me after I cooked in the kitchen)!
Enjoy your orange juice! If you want you can also have a warm orange juice. Maybe for cold days. It will be orange tea then! To warm them up you only need to put it into the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
…And could you check out this poll, after trying to make your own orange juice, please…?